Thursday, September 18, 2008
wasn't just me
Tonight was really interesting...Attended a "dessert" night that ended up into a serious and emotional discussion session about some issues that have been up in the air in the club.
I guess i wasn't the only one feeling disconnected from the group or felt that i my presence at the gathering didn't make a difference.
I guess this would be a little tricky as it encompasses not only social group issues but also religious views as well. It's hard to be a human being....
I know how a lot of ppl feel as i went through that many times. But i still don't know how to solve it.
Ahhh... my mind is confused an is drawing a blank.
I should be doing my indo homework.... gotta study for it as i have a quiz on monday! =(
Going to Whistler for the weekend for a church choir retreat. YAY! hopefully it'll be a good time of relaxation and lining up my priorities. =)