Thursday, August 28, 2008
A Smooth Road?

A Smooth Road?

So i went to see my advisor just yesterday to take a look at my status for graduation, to make sure i would be graduating and also to find out about a masters program.

It seems like all would be well. I should be able to graduate next summer with a major in sociology and a minor in economics. And all i need to do is pass all the courses that i'm taking...

So why the question mark at the end of my title? Well, i'm a little worried about one of my courses. SPANISH!!!!! =( I hope that i would be able to pass spanish this year. Sigh.... learning a new language in which you have no background and no external help in. Hmm... learning spanish issn't like learning chinese. At least my mom and friends were there to help me with mandrin. But my mom doesn't know spanish and i have no friends that could help me with it. Oh dear.... i am in trouble. I just have to pull through with an optimistic mind and put in more effort in it. Hopfully i will be able to get through it.

So in short, i should be able to graduate in may 2009 if i pass all my courses. =P

I'm still coping with my jetlag. I try to sleep later like 10pm but by 9pm my head starts to hurt. And i get up at 6 -8am, somewhere around there. Hmm...i wonder how long it would take for me to over it.... let's hope that by the end of the week i'll be back to "normal" =D


Natty05 walked on the sunny side.
9:05 PM.